Hi there! Super excited about my new garden. I got the one that holds 9 pods for Christmas - and have Romain, Green leaf and tomatoes started. It’s only been a week and while super excited, just have a few questions:
- Been reading about thinning. So for what I have, the only thing I’d need to thin is the tomatoes, right? All of my romaine pods already have several coming in but didn’t know if I needed to thin those.
- At what point do you take the dome off? Some of my lettuce is just barely touching, so was assuming I should take off now.
- Do you ever take off the U rings?
- As far as lettuce goes, so once the plant is full grown and ready to harvest, is that pod finished? Or can you harvest the leaves you will use and have it keep growing?
- In general, what is the life of a pod? Like one harvest? Or same for flowers, could you potentially have them for years in there?
Thanks for your help! Super excited to click and grow.