Yellow mini tomato plants dying

What should I do or should have done they have small tomatoes which are ripening but leaves are still curlying up and dying is this normal

I wish I could help…but if it’s any consultation, I have same scenario! So, will be following and hope we get some answers!

I am not sure how long you have had the Yellow tomato, but I find with the tomatos especially they seem to run out of the nutrients in the pods before they have the chance to fully ripen. Is it possible for you to transplant the plant to a pot with soil and add some nutrients? Or if you feel comfortable adding some nutrients directly to the click and grow.
(if you do transplant to a new pot, make sure to keep the soil quite moist- it was used to alot of water in the click and grow!)
Good Luck!
hope that helps!

I had the problem that i started to get yellow tomatoes and some curling, but the plant recovered.

It was a bit tricky to find the right level of water. It felt like my flowing thing sometimes needed some pushes to show me what the actual water level was. And it turned out that having it levelled with the top of the garden is actually too much water. but you clearly don’t want to have it touching the bottom all the time.

Also it makes a huge difference if you have a plant growing roots into the tank or just staying in the pot. for me the plants that get into the tank are way stronger.

1 Like

Are you using normal plant cups or perforated pro cups with the openings when growing tomatoes?