Click and Grow app

Also Pls make it possible to save your account so every time you go to the website or app you won’t need to put your account in

4 Likes

I would love to choose a colour of my garden and change the age of the plants too.

2 Likes

Hey!

Some improvements on the app again.

1. Logging in should be much nicer - the apps stay in and don’t log out.
  2. You can now make notes of your plants! Don’t hesitate to use this functionality to give us feedback on how you use the garden.

Working hard to increase the app performance every day. We are currently doing a lot of content writing and getting the code ready to make time-critical information available to all users using posh notifications.

When the latter is ready, you can expect a lot of small issues to be fixed in no time (timings, renaming gardens, password and color changes etc).

Thank you all for your feedback!

3 Likes
  • App on: Google Play

• App on: iTunes

• Additionally you can use it from ANY device using your browser (Progressive Web App - PWA): here

1 Like

Can u make it possible to change the age of a plant too?

Hey!

I noticed the new icons for the plants in the garden. I accidentally deleted my plant - could the ‘finish’ plant option have a confirmation before finishing it or perhaps a text on it (when hovering over it) that this icon is for finishing?

1 Like

Yes! It now has a double prompt. The icons are a hint of where we want to go with the UX. We plan a major UX update in the end of April.

1 Like

hey! We get this question a lot. And it would be a easy thing to do. But.
We have an idea which we want to test before. And it is regarding the plant starting time.

So we kindly ask for your patience. Hopefully you will like the feature. Coming in the beginning of May.

3 Likes

Really awesome new feature when clicking on the sprouting and temperature part in the plant menu, giving extra tips.
Only feedback regarding it is that it isn’t very noticeable atm?

2 Likes

I love the content. Getting more and more valuable by the day.

One idea - plant recommendation function would we awesome. Something to suggest you plants, for example, based on your location, purpose, mood, recent Spotify playlist…you name it. Basically something to make the selection more fun and shorten the selection. Picking from the long list is time consuming, especially when looking for plants with specific characteristics.

4 Likes

We really like the idea! Will put this in development.

Also. Another app makeover will be released before the end of this month. With more content being produced daily. Soon:shushing_face:

2 Likes

As of today, it seems the Setup Video under My Gardens is not working.
Really love the ‘What’s happening right now?’ part.
Would be cool to have an option to see all plants in a list as we did before (instead of having to go to add plants to see the full list)

2 Likes

Is it possible to add “change a plants age” ?

2 Likes

I am having trouble logging in on my iPhone - it looks like the button to log in is not doing anything. I guess I can access my account online in the meantime, but it would be nice to be able to use the App too…

Your app is bad and you should feel bad.

1. Google register does not work, neither logging in, registering nor connecting when logged in
    1.2) Logging in from your website there is a captcha, which does not redirect anywhere when solved (Firefox latest)
  2. Scanning the QR code did nothing but open the website, your instructions gave the impression that scanning it would add them to my garden automatically
  3. App landing screen “Welcome back” is useless, just redirect to Gardens page since there is nothing else to do in the app
  4. When i already have a garden, the “add new garden” should not be so prominent, the “+” in the header is enough
  5. Garden view could be way more condensed, i have a 7" phone and it shows 1 of my 3 plants. Use a carousel (horizontal slider) if needed, that would be way better than scrolling down
    5.2) When adding plants to a 9-hole model, I dont know if i should add 1 of each 3 plants or 3 of each 3 plants totaling the 9 actual ones…
  6. Bonus: use dynamic icons for plants, showing them as sprouts when they are young etc.
  7. Bonus: add push notifications when any “tip” events should happen with my plants (ie start germinating, should be ready to harvest, start ending their lifecycle etc)

Source: am UX designer. Happy with the product tho, good job guys!

Hi @veli

The app is not officially launched yet, but there will be improvement made soon. Also some that you just mentioned :green_heart:. So, stay tuned! Thanks for taking time to give feedback, it is highly appreciated.

If there is anything else that would improve your user experience- feel free to share it with us!

Best,

Mirjam

1 Like

First time gardner here and I downloaded the app a week after planting… Are there any updates on when the “change plant age” feature will be available?

I would love it if you added notifications whenever a new tip became available!

Also if there were a way to tell the app which plant was in which location in the smart garden that would be handy.

1 Like

Hi @Dawn_DeMeo,

thank you for your input! We apologize that there has been a delay with the new release. But, based on your recommendations I can tell you that you will like it a lot.

Sounds excellent! I can’t wait!