Container Question - can we remove the Company name fro the container easily?

These are cute. I was about to purchase until I noticed that the Company name ‘Click and Grow’ is all over the products. For me, this renders it an absolute no go. It takes away from the peaceful decor and makes my home an advertising space. Are these just stickers that can be removed or etched into the system?

1 Like

You can not remove it. I don’t know which product you mean but it is just a small text.

All of my products have the company name on them like dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave, phone, laptop… It’s a bit of an odd complaint in my opinion.

It’s not an odd complaint. I would want it to have a certain look, not like an appliance. This isn’t a dishwasher that blends in with appliances in the kitchen (and also has gone the route of being hidden in designs by many). It was a question and your rudeness is not needed. Thank you for replying to say it’s small though. I will take a look at the pictures again as it could just be smaller than it appears.

1 Like

I think some pictures might be misleading. In a picture like this you can barely see the text.

Also if you are looking for something beautiful as well as practical the C&G 25 with its wooden and metal construction is sure to please.

1 Like

I totally agree re not wanting brand names pastered all over anything in my home. Just wanted to support that. Will let you know what it’s like when I open it.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate that