Growing Cannabis in Click & Grow?

why is it that important to measure the ph and what is it for ?

Right. Your click and grow isn’t going to need help with that for a while, like I said earlier in this thread. It’s important because cannabis needs around 5.5 ph feedings.

okay. how big should the plant grow before I take it out away from my click and grow ?
and when take it away from my click and grow where and how should I replant the plant and should I put it in hydroponic or in normal ground ?

thank a lot for the help

this is the update from c&g plant.

3 Likes

Can you send a picture please

send picture of what ?

1 Like

3 Likes

for how long has the plant in the middle been?

2 Likes

around 3 - 4 weeks. The autoflower bolted all of a sudden.

2 Likes

time to cut/prune the tip?

1 Like

Yeah, I did that and then transplanted it in Ikea coir soil in an Ikea pot and put it outside in full sun. It’s flowered now.

Btw, at what stage do you guys harvest the flower?

2 Likes

Meanwhile, another autoflower from seed to LED arm in approx, 3 weeks!

2 Likes

Looks already quite good. I would still give a couple of weeks. What do others think?

2 Likes

Hey. Do i need to prepare seeds also before putting them into experimental pod?

2 Likes

In my experience, with autoflowering variants; no prep was needed. I used one seed for one experimental pod in Smartgarden 9. And the plants turned out really well. They need to be transplanted to a bigger pot after approx 3 - 4 weeks with coconut peat soil and pumice stones.

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone has attempted to grow ,or start some cannabis plants with one of these?

3 Likes

Hi, just for the record…

I had a friend who had success with his auto-flowering seeds. He used the smart garden 9, bc the lamps are probably most suitable and he used Grow Anything plant capsules that are meant for fruiting plants. Also, he used the pro cups that were much better for the roots to grow in the tank. Sorry, no pics available, sadly.

1 Like