Growing Cannabis in Click & Grow?

No problem! :grinning:

1 Like

As far as how big you should let your plant get before replanting, thatā€™s kind of a game-time decision on your part. I wouldnā€™t recommend putting any fertilizer into your C&G. Your plant will be ok in the c&g for a while. I will recommend that you immediately get Ph test strips and check your water in your C&G, you want it around 5.5 - 6 ph ideally. I use Fox Farms soil for a few reasons, itā€™s already got peat moss in it, (but I also mixed in clay pebbles into the soil just in case), and itā€™s organic. I recommend cloth pots and do yourself a favor and get a basic grow light. I got all of the above on Amazon.

1 Like

Hi Guys,
Planted a couple of bubble gum seeds to see what might happenā€¦ unfortunately, the seeds got disturbed by my cat. I replanted and hoped for the bestā€¦ after 3 weeks there is a kind of green moss growing in the sludge. Do I give up now?
Thank you.

1 Like

Hello!
First off, it looks like there is alot of excess moisture under the plastic dome in the photo. You want to make sure your water levels arenā€™t too high. Green moss/mold shouldnā€™t be too discouraging, but 3 weeks with no sprout is a littleā€¦ did you first soak the seed in a wet paper towel over night? Also make sure youā€™re only putting 1 seed into the pods.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! I think 1 of them has two seeds and the other ones have 1 (not sure which way round) I didnā€™t soak the seed in a paper towel and my soil is ordinary compost that has been in the bag a very long timeā€¦

Will I poor the water out from the c and g for a bit?
Sorry for all the questions.

2 Likes

Iā€™d seriously consider getting the experimental pods from C&G. They are also available on Amazon. The pods retain water throughout, while ordinary soil will have too much water sitting low and not enough spread throughout. You also want to be sure that the soil you end up using is nice and clean. Most soils have chemicals in it that Cannabis doesnā€™t like. Specifically Miracle grow.
Make sure your water level indicator float isnā€™t sitting above the C&G. If it is, Iā€™d definitely pour some out.
Also, did you take the plastic domes off for the picture? Make sure you leave those on.

2 Likes

Brilliant! Thank you taking the time to share your knowledge. Much appreciated.
1 last questionā€¦ I have the c and g next to our hot water tank. Itā€™s nice and warm and in the dark.
Iā€™ve been moving it to the windowsill for the last couple of days and then the moss appeared. Should I keep doing this?

3 Likes

You can keep putting them next to the window if you like. Natural sunlight is rarely a bad thing when it comes to plants. You would also have a lot less moss if you used the white plastic lids under the domes. They work to keep light off of the soil so that moss con not grow. Make sure youā€™re always using both.

4 Likes

do you know how to recognise the type of marijuana by seeing the plant ? do you think that this soil. is good for transplanting

2 Likes

Hey!
I donā€™t think cannabis seeds will germinate after 3 weeks. They usually sprout in a matter of days.
Soaking the seeds can be good, but just sticking them into the experimental pod seems to work well also. Good luck!

3 Likes

What is it in Miracle grow that is particularly harmful for a cannabis plant? I havenā€™t tried it.

2 Likes

Thank you. Experimental pots ordered!

2 Likes

Honestly, Priit? Iā€™m not entirely sure whatā€™s in it thatā€™s so bad. However, I do belong to a couple of cannabis forums very similar to this one and without fail, everything Iā€™ve ever seen, people swear by the fact that cannabis gets quite sickly and nearly impossible to grow to completion in miracle grow. Apparently, itā€™s quite the conspiracy in cannabis growing communities.

2 Likes

No, I can not personally just look at a marijuana plant and know what kind it is. I would love that skill, though. Haha
Iā€™m sure that soil is fine. It does look that soil probably contains some peat moss, Iā€™d also make sure to get more before you replant. That, or clay pebbles. Either one would be good.

1 Like

Iā€™m also quite curious where you guys got your seeds from. If youā€™re pulling seeds out of your preferred packages of ingestible green, you may find yourself struggling to get anything to sprout. This is because the curing process to go from living-plant to smokable-green includes quite a bit of drying time. The goal is to wick every last bit of moisture out of the center of your flowers (but itā€™s a fine line between cured weed and dry/crumbly weed.) So, your best bet is to either order seeds online or phone a friend and get a viable clone or two.

1 Like

I have bought my seed on
https://www.royalqueenseeds.it/34-semi-autofiorenti
I bought amnesia haze
this is day 9 for the on in C&G
and day 35 for the plant that is outdoor
there is a huge difference between the two plant as you can see

4 Likes

They both look good. The one in the C&G will be fine for a while. My only comment would be to make sure you get a nice long semi sharp stick or skewer and poke deep into the soil every time you water your outside plant. There just doesnā€™t seem to be anything visible to me in that pot that acts to prevent the soil packing in too tight with your feedings. Itā€™s surprisingly easy to suffocate a MJ plant. What are you using to PH the water for that one?

2 Likes

I donā€™t really ph my water honestly do you think I should start to do it ?
the leaf of the outdoor plant are turning yellowish is it normal ?

You kind of answered your own question there, Luca.

Buy yourself some PH strips right away. Use fresh brewed coffee or citrus (OJ, lemonade) to PH down. 5.5 ph is what you want.

but the leaf are turning yellow only on the outside plant not on the inside plant and I donā€™t measure the ph in any of theme so its really weird