Mini tomatoes not sprouting

My mini tomato pod didn’t sprout and just had this white fuzz after 3 weeks. Can this be replaced?

Was it only 1 pod that had this issue? Contact customer support. They should send you replacement pods. Also, tomatoes love warmth so I have a seed heating mat under my unit to help the germination. And sprinkling a little cinnamon on the soil helps with the fuzz.

1 Like

Thanks! Just one, though I mixed and matched planting the tomato with 2 basils so maybe that’s a no no. I didn’t see a place to contact support, will did around. Thank you!

I think we all mix pods up after the first basil planting to try the unit out. Contact them. They guarantee 100% germination. I “talked” to support earlier this week and mentioned how a couple of my pods didn’t germinate but that I knew there was no such thing as 100% germination. And that is when she told me that is what they guarantee and is sending me replacements. Just 1 reason I love Click & Grow.

2 Likes

Thank you! Good to know they stand by their pods!

You have probably managed to send your request to the support already, but just in case the link is here.

What if you purchased the pods from Amazon. Are they still guaranteed?

1 Like

Yes, feel free to contact the Click and Grow support team.

Thank you Mirjam. I’m not sure how to fill out the request for a replacement form since I don’t have an order number from click and grow. I purchased them from Amazon.

Debbie

1 Like

Hi, that should not be a problem.
You should be able to submit a ticket here

Thank you Mirjam! I submitted a request.

1 Like