Monthly challenge - let's grow Thyme together!

Proudly presenting our first monthly challenge - Let’s grow Thyme together!:seedling:

We just planted our Thyme seeds in our office, and we are inviting you to join, this is a perfect opportunity if you haven’t grown Thyme before!

-Plant and purchase your Thyme pods at the beginning of November.

-Share your weekly growth in our group and community forum, as we do the same!

• At the end of the month, we will compare our growth.

• We will randomly choose one of the participants to win two Plant Pod packs of your choice and a special discount code off of any purchase after the challenge is over.

If you want to participate but don’t have a stock of Thyme Plant Pods at home, you can use the discount code NovChallenge15 to get your Thyme Plant Pod-15% off until the 10th of November - https://bit.ly/2Syt3em

4 Likes

We planted our Thyme pods in our office today. Join us!:seedling:

3 Likes

My baby thyme, planted on November 6th. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Baby thyme at the one week mark.

4 Likes

First two weeks for our Thyme pods!

4 Likes

Well, I’m restricted to the amount of pictures/posts I can put up, being a new user. Attached is a picture of my Thyme this AM. Looking forward to cooking with it!

3 Likes

Week 4!

4 Likes

Four weeks for our Thyme pods!

4 Likes

Was there enough participation for someone to win the pods?!?

1 Like

Yes there where, congratulations @steffers18! Just sent you a DM. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Anymore future challenges? This looks like fun.

4 Likes

Hi! There will certainly be new challenges! Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Hi when will the new monthly chalange begin

1 Like

Hey @Joonatan_Oras. When will the next Monthly Challenge Be?

Hey @Joonatan_Oras .When will the next monthly challenge be ?

Hi, @Max ! We currently have two challenges taking place in our FB Click & Growers group. Smart Garden growth competition and the monthly quiz - https://bit.ly/2FuE50D. Feel free to join!

1 Like

Is it possible to sync challenges and do the same challenge on Facebook and Gardeners.clickandgrow.com ?