New Gardner Here! Need Help w/ Rosemary & Chilis

Hi everyone!

Got my C&G for this past Christmas… so excited to start! I planted Basil, which has grown so much in the past 3 weeks! But I also planted Rosemary and Puri Puri Chilis, which have very few leaves, is that normal for only 3 weeks? I planted all three at the same time. Does anyone have any experience, tips and how long it took to grow Rosemary and Chilis?? I keep my house comfortably warm at 72 degrees because I get cold really easily living in Colorado… is that too warm for chilis?

Also, all of my pods have mold on them… reading some of the other questions with mold, I think I may have overwatered but I now have taken them all out for a day or two to dry out and see if that helps. If it doesn’t, what else can I do?

Thanks In Advance!!

2 Likes

Yes it is they are very slow growers

1 Like

Hi and welcome!

Yes, different plants grow in different pace, and sometimes they require some care actions. You can read some tips here how to care for your piri piri and other plants. If you start new plants, if would be wise to register an account on the app and new plants, then you can read timed care tips that are available according to the plant pod age.
Mold is harmless, but you can swipe it off or pour some cinnamon powder on it.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to let us know!