I’ve posted before about my started-from-seed tomatoes and they continue to thrive. In fact they were growing so fast, I didn’t have time to receive the extra extension arm I ordered so I came up with a temporary fix and my husband rather neatly put it together. I think I may need the “fix” and the extension before it’s warm enough at night here to send them to the greenhouse. Anyway, here are shots of what we did to try to stay a step ahead of the seedlings.
I’m posting it in case someone else needs this type of modification. And by the way, they’ve now grown up to just under the light bar shown with the home made extension. It may take that plus the arm (which has now arrived).