Pak choi not going well

Hi,
I have my click and grow garden 9 since January 2021 and I am satisfied.

But I try pak choi for the first Time and they are not going well. I planted 5 pods of them. They are 19 days old. 1 pod is completely die. See the pictures: some others are weaken, some leaves are drying in the edge some other looks like they are molding.

They are in pro cups.
Temperature in the room is 18-19 celcius.
The other plants are ok (dill, parsley, marjoram, rosemary.

What can I do to help ?

1 Like

One more picture, more clear.

1 Like

Following because I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

Hi @Picpic,

Really sorry to see your pak choi is struggling.
It is some sort of leaf burn, that we occasionally see on young Brassica seedlings, but we can’t quite explain why it happens. It is not a common problem and mostly young seedlings do recover and provide a decent yield.
Please submit a ticket to the support, faulty pods as such will be replaced for free.

Hi @RoguesBrownThumb

did you experience similarly burnt on the leaves as on the post above? Did you find the symptoms on young seedlings or now as the pod is already maturing?

Not the burning but the app says it’s time to harvest, however, it doesn’t look mature enough to me. Very slow growth.

1 Like

Hi,

yes, during this short growing time you can harvest young leaves in baby leaf size. Click and Grow pak choi cultivar does not form a head or thick stems (similar to what you can get in a grocery store) to provide a quick harvest of nutrient-rich leaves in baby leaf size.

You have done a good job by harvesting outer leaves first and growing them in “cut and come again” manner.