Idea board of Click & Grow

Here you can submit your ideas related to new Plant Pods, Smart Gardens or other features! :bulb:
Support / vote for suggestions that are already made.

If you have successfully grown new plants in experimental pods, share your photos and results of the experiment here.:seedling:

9 Likes

Please add coffee been and vanila been they are for sure essential items in every house. Just imagine growing stevia and coffee been and making totally homemade coffie or making vanila ice cream and extract

12 Likes

That’s an amazing idea!!!

1 Like

And what about blue spruce. It was the first thing i ever grew, I planted one in my grandmas backyard when i was 5 and it was just a little 1/2 foot tree. + they are gorgeous!

2 Likes

If it is possible, spinach would be a good idea. Other ideas are green onion/ scallions, lemon grass, swiss charred and any type of beans.

As for more decorative options, succulants are quite popular where I am (not sure if the system would be too wet for them though). Some other suggestions are orchids, begonias or hydrangeas.

3 Likes

It would also be cool to be able to make some homemade teas from the click and grow gardens. I know we already have some options available but anything that would make a good cup of tea would be very fun.

5 Likes

So far, I’ve grown and enjoyed Lemon Balm, pepermint, and lavender. Great home made teas!

4 Likes

Agreed! But it never hurts to have more options

3 Likes

Thats true!

Hey what about sugar cane

Would you elaborate which tea herb plants do you miss the most? :blush:

3 Likes

Chamomile, jasmine, lemon bergamot and hyssop would be a few other suggestions. There are a few good options already available but if you’re looking for new plants, these would make good additions. It would also give you the option to split your pods into a third category: flowers, fruiting plants and herbs/ teas.

6 Likes

I would love lemon bergamot too! Click&Grow actually already has Hyssop available:

5 Likes

And what about orange sweet pepper or green sweet pepper and for sure jalapeños!

3 Likes

And the Carolina reaper

3 Likes

For people with a CG3 it would be nice to have a few mix packs on offer so you don’t have to have 3 plants the same (or buy 3 packs and store 2 pods from each). So maybe tomato, pepper and chilli or sets of 3 herbs that work well together.

6 Likes

What about scallions

1 Like

Is there a plan to produce bigger pod size?
I feel some of the plants (like Chilies, Kale, etc) are limited by the pod size.

Maybe something like ‘Smart singles’ with a single big pot and a large pod with a hole to fit a transplanted pod along with LED light and watering system.

4 Likes

Great idea!

Maybe a changeable lid for smart garden, instead of 9 it could be 4-5 bigger pods.
Slow growing plants seems to run out of nutritions before they reach their end of produce.

6 Likes