Worldwide new plant pod testing - Apple mint

Day 39. I was busy with work and totally neglected it for over a week. It became a forest !

3 Likes

Time to harvest :wink:

3 Likes

I harvest and cut back at least half of the amount and they grew back so quickly. Its time for my third big trim.

3 Likes

One month and 3 weeks later and after one round of harvest:

I think I need to harvest another round now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hei @ludoP, it was a great start for your test. Any chance for a follow up?

1 Like

How do you become home tester? I already have 3 click and grow and bought another 2 for xmas. Would love to participate. Thank you

4 Likes

Hi @Salvo_Baglieri, omg you really have so many gardens :smiley: We select testers mostly based on their location. That allows us to test promising new species in a wide range on conditions. This is done to support the results we get from our laboratory. Please PM me, and we can discuss it further.

Happy growing!

2 Likes

I have 4 smart Garden 9’s (one is gold) and 2 smart garden 3’s. I also inspired 4 people I know to get a smart Garden nine each. and In addition I inspired another person to get 2 smart garden 3’s (one is gold). Also I’m in the process of convincing 2 more people to get a smart garden 3 each.

2 Likes

It’s snowing :cloud_with_snow: :grinning::seedling:

1 Like

A month and a half has passed, with cold weather and heating embracing the country.
The plant pod has suffeted the heating and its branches have developed horizontally rather than towards the light. After some harvesting and pods’ changing they have gone back to growing vertically.

3 Likes

Neat setup :slight_smile:

1 Like

On of my pod has become root-bound and is drying (the one in SG9). I think it is expired.

Two others in the SG3 are still going strong. I am drinking fresh and fragrant mint tea everyday :slight_smile: thanks to C&G :wink:

2 Likes

Day 61. Mint is still growing very strong despite the roots are all bound. It’s time to repot them into soil. Love this plant. I have harvested the leaves around 5 times and they grew very fast.

3 Likes

Hi, yes indeed at some point it is rootbound, but that should not affect the plant greatly until the plant is about 3 months old. Since the soil is dry, it could be also that the wicks are getting lazy and don’t water the soil any more?

2 Likes

Hi all,
Almost 2 months now with our sweet mint pods. I’ve noticed they have grown so much and trey try to steal each other nourishment.
Shall I keep cutting the leaves to make it less heavy, shall I maybe move to a vase one of three plants?
Compared to the previous pods these pods have grown much quicker and have a very fast development. Excellent pod to test (and lovely to enjoy with recipes & tea).

3 Likes

Thank you, everyone, in this community, for your contribution! :green_heart:
Your support and feedback allows us to create new plant pods and offer an opportunity to grow a wide range of plants to every grower out there. Whether it is a nutrient-dense herb, a flower, another plant for tea or spicy chili- there is something for everyone.
Apple mint performed very well and I believe you all agree it should be launched soon by Click and Grow.

3 Likes

We are love it and I am sure my friends in the Singapore community will look forward for the launch !

3 Likes

This is how I continue to grow my Apple mint after the CNG test is over ! I harvest its leaves for my tea, mint jelly and my bestie rabbits over and over again!

3 Likes

New to c&g here in the uk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Daz_Shadforth!

1 Like