Worlwide new plant pod testing- Red Lettuce

Hi, thank you for showing interest @Thebrowngardener. We are not currently adding more testers, but for future reference, where are you from?

1 Like

Amazing growth

3 Likes

Thank you @Salvo_Baglieri, how many days has it been growing?

2 Likes

One month tomorrows. I planted these on the 16/03/2020

3 Likes

Red Leaf Lettuce at 30 days (These are extra seeds that got stock on the sticky flap cover of the C&G experimental Red Leaf Lettuce pack and grown in Kratky method of hydroponics.)

2 Likes

Breakfast ! Fresh salad from CNG to table. Very sweet and crunchy. No bitterness at all.

3 Likes

Is this grow light, or the real deal? They look so bright red :slight_smile:

1 Like

The pods after 24 days. I think some of the leaves can be harvested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s the effect of the grow light. The collage on the other hand is white light/daylight.

3 Likes

just received the lovage pods :heart::heart::heart::heart:Thank you guys

2 Likes

this would be my third and last harvest of my lettuce. Having my own family BBQ all my ourselves during this lockdown. Lettuce will be a perfect meat wrap for us. Stay safe everyone !

2 Likes

I received the lovage capsules as well ! Thanks love the kind and encouraging words !

3 Likes

2 Likes

Also just FYI the white snapdragon is still growing strong with lots of flower. I think this is a winner as I planted on the 20/12/2019 and is still growing.

3 Likes

Red Lettuce pods after one month of planting.

3 Likes

Hi!

Great to see everyone having success with growing.

I understand you are not taking on any new testers at the moment, but please add me to any waiting list you might have.

I am in London - UK. :slight_smile:

-M

2 Likes

Last of the red lettuce

2 Likes

Is there a link on the new test capsules Lovage ? I couldn’t find it

2 Likes

the link’s up

1 Like

Harvesting the pods :slight_smile: 32g, 39g, and 54grams

2 Likes